ARTICLE AD BOX
The power and petroleum ministers on Wednesday assured the nation that there would be no electricity and gas loadshedding during Sehri and Iftar during the month of Ramazan.
Addressing a joint press conference alongside Petroleum Minister Ali Pervaiz Malik, Power Minister Awais Leghari said, “We have decided that there will be absolutely no loadshedding in any area — unless there is a huge fault God forbid — during the timings of Sehri and Iftar.
“Even economic loadshedding in areas with high-loss feeders will be restricted at the time of Sehri and Iftar,” he said.
Leghari noted that it was Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif’s wish that those fasting were provided with utility services in a proper and timely manner so they “do not face any issues”.
Meanwhile, Malik stated that “complete arrangements” had been made to ensure the supply of gas “with maximum pressure from 3am to 10:30pm, especially during Sehri and Iftar”.
More to follow
.png)
1 hour ago
1








English (US) ·